Develop • Foster • Innovate
JPS Projects is...
+ a diversified entertainment company specializing in artist management, music marketing, and concert production
+ formed by John Schmidt in 2016 after managing and consulting premiere talent around the Midwest
With a background in digital marketing, and experience in music licensing, concert production, and development, we cater to our artist's needs with creative strategy and innovative marketing approaches. We try to keep costs low and engagement high, all centered around badass music.
To develop and foster the highest quality entertainment with a diverse roster of artists, while empowering artists and maintaining integrity. Artist development means laser focusing on your north star and making sure
Our long-term vision is to have a transparent, systematic management company that influences the culture at large.
LATEST JPS NEwS
- Twinsmith's Stay Cool is the perfect summer playlist (listen)
- Oketo has surpassed 2M Spotify streams! (listen)
- Grew Jagaja's Pandora streams by 5,000% (listen)
- BOTH's new single #FLASHDRIVE gained 18,000 organic plays in 2 weeks (listen)
- Oketo recently played live sessions with Audiotree, NPR Music, and Sofar Sounds (watch)
John Schmidt's professional education includes a BA in Music Business Management from Columbia College and
a Master Certificate in Artist Management from Berklee College of Music.